ClubPenguinFun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClubPenguinFun

Have Fun And Talk About ClubPenguin! :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MCRGAL
Admin
MCRGAL

Missions Empty
PostSubject: Missions   Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:05 pm

If you join a mission you get digi points.Here are the missions:

Digi Danger cave: ( ) 8
Rare digi pets get lost in a
cave you and your strongest
digi pet will help. Worth: 500 digi points

Digi heroes Unite! ( ) 15
Digi pets are being robbed
and stolen! Pick your most powerful
digi pet and help! Worth:500 digi points

Note: When you see this: (X) it means you can't do that mission anymore.And if you see a number it means how many people can do that mission before it's gone.

Post how you saved the digi pets and what mission it is.Then someone will check it and you will get the digi points.

I will post more missions when these are no longer available.

Last edited by MCRGAL on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguin-funforum.forumotion.com
MCRGAL
Admin
MCRGAL

Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions   Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 1:47 pm

Digi Danger Cave
I left out the door with George on his leash. George>albino
We took the train and mine cart to the mine.We walked in the cave.
But as soon as we went in the cave,rocks and boulders came down blocking the doorway of the mine.We were stranded! I took George off his leash he dug deeper and deeper into the cave, I followed.
Soon we heard shivering.I looked at the animals that were [color=magenta]shivering.[color=magenta]They were digi pets! We carried them to the blocked entrance,George dug through the thick hard rocks! I took them to the digi vet,and they were just fine.

Digi pets discovered: Demon Digi:Twisted Evil Smelly Belly:Missions 52269
Green Perk-eared digi :alien

Rating:(Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) (rated by: Anonymus)

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cpboy
cpboyster
cpboyster
cpboy

Missions Empty
PostSubject: digi cave   Missions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:37 pm

me, piggington pig and spizza spearment Missions 52269 were playing the computer when we say a news reprt on tv about a cave that is being reported for mysterious sounds. we went to the mine, took the train, and got to the other side when we found lots of stuff piled on top of it. we found 80 cherries, a queen digi pet queen and lots of other stuff. when we were leaving, the vave suddently started to collapse on top if us. we all closed our eyes as we heard rock rushing and tumbling.when we opend our eyes, we were in a save mini cave. spizza started digging, as the others repacked our stuff. an hour later we had our tunnel out. and escaped.

items recovered:
80 cherries-cherry
50 balls-Basketball
100 digi dollars( that were sent to the adoption center so new owners can have digi dollars)-Like a Star @ heaven

digi pets recovered:
50 reindeers-rendeer
2000 smelly bellys-Missions 52269
and a queen digi pet-queen

Rating: (Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) (Rated by: Anonymus)
Back to top Go down
MCRGAL
Admin
MCRGAL

Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions   Missions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:57 pm

Digi Heroes Unite!

Me , George ,Frisky , and Harry Plopper were taking a walk around the digi town. Then I saw a burglar rob the digi pet shop! So I figured that we need super heroes to help. I transformed into Digi Girl (a rare digi legend). George transformed into Super Bunny. Frisky transformed into Techno Kitty. Harry Plopper transformed into Spider Pig. We flew after the burglar and threw him/her in jail.

Rating: ( Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) rated by: anonymus

Frisky:cat
George:albino
Harry Plopper:pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions   Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum